Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pre, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Day of CNY!

Happy Chinese New Year! Gembira Cina Baru Tahun! Gong hei fatt choi! Gong xi fa chai! Budeeepi'neh yer!
(Paiseh.. I created the tamil word wan. =.= There's no such word I supposed?)

Well well well, Everything went great. So far so good.
I enjoyed eating CNY cookies and biscuits (pineapple tarts, ciku and bahu piah are three of the best among all).
They are addictive!


So started with my 30 meh.. It was great overall.
Steamboat......
My mom prepared everything. I didn't help her because I woke up late.
Sorry, mom.. I'll help you next year aite!
But I cleaned up the carpark and washed daddy's bike. Lol.
The eating and gambling session all together lasted about 5 hours
Then after that, I stayed at home alone. And my whole family went clubbing. =__=
Was damn pissed off. But I was the one who chose not to go.
heeeeeeee. Too tired already, that's why lazy.. =D

Steamboat of the night!

This year got abalone!! first time. nice nice!


Fooddddd... Here I come!

____________________________________

First Day of CNY - 26th of January 2009.
Stayed at home practically the whole day.
My aunts and uncles came and pai cia.
Ang paus ang paus. Compare with two years back, this is really nothing.
T.T really saddening. Then I called LY and other friends to come over my place
and make up a gamble plan. Another saddening part. Lost almost 8o! Damnn!
Gambled with my brother and his friends til 6 in the morning
And I fell asleep when I planned to take a rest only. lol
Mommy and Bro =D
Introduce my hebri! *kiss kiss*

And this lil girl, my dad's friend's daughter. She does colouring just like what I always do. XD
And that's why we are good friends now. XD

______________________________
Second Day of CNY - 27th of January 2009.
My aunt - My dad's sister - My cousin's place.
Went there after we had enough rest. Took our own sweet time
We were notified earlier to be there at 7p.m for potluck session
Due to laziness, my dad bought curry fish head there and
tipu them that we cooked the curry fish head ourselves.
And the funniest thing was.. when my uncle asked.. "What fish is this har?"
My dad tougue-tied a while but he managed to cover it quick by naming
a type of fish which I never heard of it before. NOT BAD HUH!
HA HA!
After hanging there and gambled a while, we headed to R&B club with
them. Drank not really much. But mom screwed me for misbehaved.
=____= ..
After hanging there til about 1.30a.m, We changed venue to Corner Club.
Brother joined us.
My two uncles sang some oldies songs there. Not bad not bad. XD
The crowds gave them applauses. *clap clap!*

________________________________

Third Day of CNY - 28th of January 2009.
Which is 6 hours ago.
My aunt and uncle from KL needa go back to KL already.
So they came over to my place for a while to 'keng kai' awhile
Andd.. We even did some cards magic. Wahaha!
Too funny to describe it here. lol
Then, we headed to Telur kumba (If i spell it right)
for Dinner.. Last dinner before they go back KL. Sobb
The seafood was superb. And... It's not expensive summor!
Then I immediately rushed them back home
because I needa get ready to go club already!
About 11 plus, shaun came and fetch me.
Mois was super packed! Packed like sardin fish. Lol.
Fame as well. Went in Mois and not fame instead.
Bumped into many people and I joined Sze Wei at last.
Til' Shaun asked to go back d. So I followed him back.
And now, I'm very tireddd already!
No pictures taken today =(
Goodnight! AND
HAPPY CNY!
_____________________________________

No comments:

Personality Test. XD

You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused

What Von means.

What Von Means
You are very hyper. You never slow down, even when it's killing you.
You're the type of person who can be a workaholic during the day... and still have the energy to party all night.
Your energy is definitely a magnet for those around you. People are addicted to your vibe.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

How Sinful Am I?

Your Deadly Sins
Sloth: 40%

Envy: 20%

Greed: 20%

Pride: 20%

Gluttony: 0%

Lust: 0%

Wrath: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%

You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice.

Love it!