Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday

Okay. Now i'm gonna talk about my life yesterday which was 13th March 2009.
Went college as usual. Friday's class at 10a.m. I was punctual, yeah surprisingly.
Law class was as usual B-O-R-I-N-G. But I managed to struggle to pay attention til the 2nd hour. Then I dragged myself til the 3rd hour by thinking about what I dreamt yesterday. I had a wonderful dream yesterday. Extremely happy! XD. Don't misunderstand, ppl. It's not a wet dream. =.=". Then two hours break. We went to opposite bandar baru for lunch. Out of 7 of us, 4 of us ate at the same stall. Haha. Ceci claimed that Sri Indian Food is nice and not really expensive. She was right!





Su Yang was leading Colin the way out from
the market place. =.=" He turned few rounds and we
were still inside there! XD

After the break, we went back to college for our FMP class. Wow. I tell youuu... It was the most suffering 3 hours for me. I almost had an imaginary bed beside me that I can just collapse and oik oik for 24 hours. I yawned 12384734286324Xtimes that day. Lol. I thought I can just go home and SLEEP til the next day d. HOWEVER.. Jennifer Chen called me ar 6.33p.m! why I remember the time so well? Because she ruined my precious sleep! Zzz. She was upset and wanted to come over to my place. So I thought "ohhh.. maybe she can come and online and i'll just have my beautiful sleeppp.." But there are always buts for me. She came and she showed me "something that I have not been touching for almost 3 years". Hahaha. DONT MISUNDERSTAND! It's not anything dirty. It's just a book which consist of our siaoness during our high school. We read and laughed like buggers after eating burgers. =.=" Then I thought tonight I can turn in early since I have to work tomoro. OMFG. Another but. My parents ajak us go karaoke. I rejected the offer at first. BUT, Jennifer Chen said she wanna go. So fine. I followed her and we decided to drive another car so that we can come back earlier than them. We went Honolulu. The toilet of the place was full of mirrors! What else? Camwhorrring laa. She was worse. She camwhore til she don't wanna come out from the toilet. HAHA. And she became the center of attention of the crowds that night. She sang like nobody's business. Sang the most songs d la. We even said that this whole place was all booked by my dad already. -.- damn crazy. HAHA. Then about 2. We wanted to go home d since my parents were changing place to Corner club. Thought of going home and sleep straight away d maaa..BUTTTTTT!!! Jennifer wanna see *someone*. Zzzz..... Followed her to supper again. When I reached home, It was already 3 plus. Thought of sleeping d ma after online a while. I'm tired of the but word d. =.= My mom came home and she played "The Little Nyonya" series. DAMN NICE til my eyes were widely open though tears keep dropping due to tiredness. 5a.m. Finally I'm rest In peace. Halelujah!

We ate this and laksa there. IMAGINE 50 keh ka chui.
And we managed to finish it. About 7-8 ppl la.
Sign off....

1 comment:

Ying said...

I wan sing also la. haha..

Personality Test. XD

You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused

What Von means.

What Von Means
You are very hyper. You never slow down, even when it's killing you.
You're the type of person who can be a workaholic during the day... and still have the energy to party all night.
Your energy is definitely a magnet for those around you. People are addicted to your vibe.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

How Sinful Am I?

Your Deadly Sins
Sloth: 40%

Envy: 20%

Greed: 20%

Pride: 20%

Gluttony: 0%

Lust: 0%

Wrath: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%

You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice.

Love it!