Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!

A birthday which I shall remember forever. =) 9th of October 2008.
It started with 11.50p.m - 8th of Oct
Phone Rang. lol. Wasn't my phone ringing. But my mum's.
So she picked up and said a few words then she hang off. I didn't ask who as I was busy
replying friends who wished me before time. Then, mum suddenly asked me to
take her black bag from upstairs. So, I didn't think much, i instantly run up to her room.
However, her room was full with bags. And there are two black bags! So, I asked her from
upstairs "which black bag, mum?" She just said black one laaa! So, i simply took one down.
She said.. Not this one. I almost show my temper d cause she did not describe properly and i must do extra work. lele.
But I still run up again to take the other one. But when I got down, the whole place was dark and I got kinda shocked when I
see Warren's face =.=". While kelvin was holding the cake (belgium cheese). Yummy! And then, Happy Birthday song were sang by them! Haha. Thanks to ya'll! and Thanks for the top! love it. XD
Pictures of the night.



Before came into my house!


The cake is in my hand now. XD. Love it. Belgium Cheese!


12.00a.m! I was too happy i think til I cannot stop moving! LOL.
9th Oct - Afternoon.
Cy texted me. ajak me to Queens to watch movie. I asked her. Only you, irene and me?
She said har yes. LOL. Then, when I reached. They asked me to meet them at paddington house of pancakes. Without knowing actually ah chor, yin choo, grace were also there. Then I got another surprise, where my 2nd birthday cake is actually a pancake! hahaha. Pictures will be uploaded soon. Let you all see how my pancake birthday cake looks like! hahaha!
After hanging around with them at queens, I thought of going gurney due to certain reasons. lol.
So, after I fetch yin choo back. Grace and I headed to gurney. There, I met ping, hazel, and teressa AND... grace's FRIEND. The most memorable part in gurney was in canon. We took pictures and developed it for FREE! haha. Pictures are in my purse now. *happy happy*.
9th oct - At night.
Went onestop for few rounds of pool. Then headed to mcd for a drink. Kel once again the joker and his extreme imagination... make me laugh my ass off. ("ketawa sampai pegang perut lagi keluar air mata!''). Anyone get this kind of message before? LOL!

Announcement to the world! I'm officially 18 people! XD.
- Once again, Happy Birthday to myself!

My birthday Pancake! Haha

Me. XD
Me, cutting the cake!

Friends who I appreciate. =)

To be continued...

11th of October 2008 - 7.30p.m
Started the party about 7.45p.m. Before that, went to fetch my cousins first.
I won't forget about my relatives wan even I have my friends =D.
Warren was early.. So he followed me to fetch my cousins.
About 8p.m, punctually all of them reached except few of them were late -.-
At first, as Jennifer said, Everyone eat with silence =.=. tiam tiam ciak.. Jennifer tried
so hard to make everyone talk. She even sarcastically said that "if they continue to be so quiet, your brother walk how many steps at upstairs also we are able to count d". LOL! Then after that, out of no where, they started the Teik Wei and Teik Chia's jokes! Lol. Only few people understand. We gambled after eating. Played Thai 21? (Siam ban lak). Had so much fun. xD.
At about 11.30, the party dismissed and then we planned to go UPR for a drink.

Pictures of the day..


The Food - Steamboat =D
Siam Ban Lak time!
Notice Ceci ! XD
A complete picture of the day. Thanks to them to make
my birthday a memorable ones. =D

This year's party was my best birthday ever. =D Usually every year, my birthday falls on Final exam. This year's it falls on Raya Holiday. XD XD.

-TheEND-

No comments:

Personality Test. XD

You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused

What Von means.

What Von Means
You are very hyper. You never slow down, even when it's killing you.
You're the type of person who can be a workaholic during the day... and still have the energy to party all night.
Your energy is definitely a magnet for those around you. People are addicted to your vibe.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

How Sinful Am I?

Your Deadly Sins
Sloth: 40%

Envy: 20%

Greed: 20%

Pride: 20%

Gluttony: 0%

Lust: 0%

Wrath: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%

You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice.

Love it!